The Prestige Bodyshop is a division of Sandown Coachworks, one of the UKs leading Prestige Bodyshops / Accident Repair Centres based in Shepperton on the Surrey , Middlesex & Greater London Borders.
We offer a full range of Bodyshop services including
- Free Accident Management Service - We work with ALL insuranvce companies and will communicate with them on your behalf removing all the time consuming calls and stress.
- Free Non Fault Accident Advice and Help ( we can assist you without the need to pay an excess, no damage to your own insurance policy & no-claims bonus and provide you with a like for like prestige car while yours is being repaired).
- Heavy Accident Repair / Chassis Alignment
- Light Car Body Repairs
- Bumper, Scratch & Dent Repairs
- Car Paintwork / Spray Painting with Latest Computerised Colour Matching Technology
- Chassis and Bodywork Welding
- Rust Repairs
- Full Re Sprays
- Vehicle Restorations
- Alloy Wheel Refurbishment, Repairs & Colour Changes
- 4 Wheel Aligment, Tracking & Suspension
For more information or to get an estimate please conatct us on 01932 240 47101932 240 471
While we are able to work ALL makes and models we have specialist staff , many with factory and / or main dealer bodyshop backgrounds covering AUDI , ASTON MARTIN, BENTLEY, BMW, FERRARI, JAGUAR, LAMBORGHINI, LAND ROVER / RANGE ROVER , LEXUS, MERCEDES-BENZ, MASERATI, MINI, PORSCHE, VOLKSWAGEN & VOLVO.
The Prestige Bodyshop is based in Shepperton on the borders of Surrey, Middlesex and South West London. Shepperton is in Greater London, based inside the M25 and is close to the M3 / A316, A30, A4 (Great West Road ) / M4, M25 (between junctions 11 Chertsey and 13 Staines) and the A3. The Prestige Bodyshop and collect and deliver from Surrey, Middlesex, London, Berkshire & Hampshire (subject to availability)
Off Govett Avenue,
MON - FRI 8.00am-6,00pm
Call now to discuss your service requirements, fixed price servicing available for ALL makes and Models.
Fixed Price Winter Checks for your car from only £49+vat, while you wait. Make sure your car is ready and safe for the cold weather.